Problem with make

Lange, Jan-Erik Jan-Erik.Lange@haw-hamburg.de
Wed Jun 5 07:00:00 GMT 2013

Hello all,

I tried to make a binary of a softcore processor called J1: http://excamera.com/sphinx/fpga-j1.html

I installed the latest cygwin version available and all the devel packages.

Doing "make j1.bin" I get:

3 [main] gforth 4824 dtable::stdio_init: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout

I'm executing the cygwin terminal directly on my computer. I already searched for a solution in the archive, but only found hints, that it could be an incompatibility issue when updating parts of cygwin (I installed it completely new) or I you execute the bash from a telnet client.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate service pack 1. Do you have an idea how to solve this problem?

Regards,
Jan