python 2.7 module binascii not found

Tue Jun 4 19:54:00 GMT 2013

On 2013-06-01 09:41, Omar Balbuena wrote:
> I do have zlib installed and I have the same problem.
>
> zlib                      1.2.8-1              OK
> zlib-devel                1.2.8-1              OK
> Empty package zlib0
> zlib0                     1.2.8-1              OK

zlib0 must NOT be empty; that is the package containing the actual DLL.
  Something must have happened when you downloaded it.  Please try
deleting these packages from your download cache, then rerun setup.exe,
choose the Install from Internet option, then toggle the Reinstall
option for zlib0.

Yaakov