Certificate of Networthiness for Cygwin 1.7.17 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Jan 17 09:06:00 GMT 2013

On Jan 16 23:49, Pyeron, Jason J CTR (US) wrote:
> [...]

Just for clearness:  The fact that a product is not in the BLODA list
does not imply that there is no potential problem.  There are so many
Windows products, there's a very good chance that nobody used it in
conjunction with Cygwin yet.

Corinna

Red Hat