Need help with reported cygwin snapshot problem

Fergus fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net
Thu Feb 28 11:55:00 GMT 2013

 >> wget ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/1.9/ruby-1.9.3-p392.tar.bz2
 >> with latest snapshot, both 32bit and 64bit

 > Can anyone else reproduce this? Corinna can't reproduce it either so
we need more data points.
 > This is likely the final obstacle to a 1.7.18 release so we're keen
on getting this resolved.

Well: not very helpful, sorry. I downloaded this large file 40 times in
50 minutes, using the latest snapshot, and had no problems, no messages,
no stalls whatsoever.
Generally about 60s / download with min 50s max 110s.

Fergus