Minor Bug in setup.exe for Cygwin 1.7.17-1

Bailey T. Furrow zeldafan900@hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:42:00 GMT 2013

I noticed a minor bug when updating/installing packages, where the
percentage completed and the Total progress bar are way off than how
much is actually done, giving me percentages that should be impossible.
Last night, the progress bar was completely filled in and the percentage
completed was around 200%. Right now, the progress bar is empty and
percentage completed is -129%. Here's a link to a snapshot of the bug:
http://i.imgur.com/DwDX7At.png