Installer Progress Reporting

daryl@daryllee.com daryl@daryllee.com
Fri Feb 22 23:43:00 GMT 2013

I'm installing Cygwin on about my 10th machine and I just noticed
something I've never noticed before.  Besides the graphical progress
bars there is a percentage in the title bar.  In my case, it is now up
to 184%.  I kinda expected it to run u to 100% and then the
installation would be done.  What should I expect the maximum to be,
so I'll be able to plan the rest of my weekend?  FWIW, I selected a
full install, since I'm using it for teaching purposes, and I never
know what questions I'll be asked.