emacs-w32 (64bit) displays generic tray icon

Shaddy Baddah lithium-cygwin@shaddybaddah.name
Fri Aug 16 07:41:00 GMT 2013

Hi,

I've recently made the switch to 64bit Cygwin for my day-to-day use.

I've already encountered a few (about four) minor issues. However once
they become repeatable I'll follow reporting guidelines and report.

This one though is a simple one that hopefully is easily verifiable.

When I run emacs-w32, I do not see the emacs tray icon as I did with
32bit Cygwin. Instead I see the generic "Windows Program" icon. I can
take a screenshot of that if required.

--
Thanks,
Shaddy