perl-Text-CSV and perl-Text-CSV_XS [ATTN: Yaakov]

David Stacey drstacey@tiscali.co.uk
Sun Apr 7 20:53:00 GMT 2013

I would like to adopt perl-Text-CSV and perl-Text-CSV_XS. At the moment,
both of these are present in Cygwin Ports, and previously Yaakov asked
for first refusal when it comes to adopting packages that are already
present in Ports.

Yaakov: If you are happy for me to adopt these packages then I will send
an [ITA] e-mail to the apps mailing list in the next day or so. I have
32 and 64-bit versions of perl-Text-CSV_XS; perl-Text-CSV is
architecture independent. However, if you would like to adopt them
yourself then I am fine with that also.

Cheers,

Dave.