bash very slow in cygwin 1.7.16-1 Win7/64 bit

Adam Kessel ajkessel@gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:05:00 GMT 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Ken Brown <kbrown@cornell.edu> wrote:
> Two people in this thread have suggested that you check for BLODA, but you
> haven't responded to that.  Also, you haven't yet attached cygcheck output
> as requested at

OK, now this is strange -- I thought I had checked BLODA (responded in
separate thread about ESET), but just now I killed a bunch of things
in my systray, and suddenly cygwin was fast again. Then I restarted
all of the tasks I had killed, and it's still fast. Will do some more
digging to see if I can even get it to be slow again -- but it has
been slow for a few weeks, throughout reboots.

Adam