Passwordless authentication between two domains.

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Fri Nov 30 19:51:00 GMT 2012

On 11/30/2012 9:35 AM, David T-G wrote:

> Andrew --
>
> ...and then Andrew DeFaria said...
> %
> %    On 11/30/2012 06:00 AM, David T-G wrote:
> %
> % But what if the evil is not real in the first place?
> %
> %    I love it when people respond to my taglines.
> [snip]
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> BTW, MAPS bounced my reply back to me; if you whitelist me, let me know
> and I'll send more off-list mail.
If there's one thing I love more than when people response to my
taglines then it must be when people fail to actually *read* the bounce
back message which clearly tells the reader how to register
themselves... ;-)

Now let's see if he can figure it out...

Sorry for the drift..
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?