[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sqlite3-3.7.13-1

Jon Lambert jlambert@oh.rr.com
Fri Nov 23 22:13:00 GMT 2012

Achim Gratz writes
> FWIW, I think Yaakov is more immediately concerned about the additional
> API:
>
> -DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA\
> -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS_PARENTHESIS\
> -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4

Aye.  I do use SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA.  I don't believe use of this
API
has anything to do with the Windows vs. Unix locking issues.

I also favor the Cygwin build versus the Unix build.  I understand the
argument that
it should be done the Unix way, however the practical matter for myself is
that do share
SQLITE database files with Windows and Cygwin apps.

So I think you're doing the right thing.

--
Jon Lambert