[feature] alias "more" to "less"

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Thu May 17 23:15:00 GMT 2012

On 5/15/2012 4:57 PM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> On 5/15/2012 12:53 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Ok, fair enough. We're also not going to add an alias for more to
>> every single shipping shell. As was mentioned in the first response
>> to the original post there is actually a more in util-linux package.
>> That should be reason enough not to add a simple alias/symlink.
> I guess that's also fair enough...
Went to update my Cygwin archive and decided to include more in my local
package dir. So I search for it and I find nothing but xmore. I tried
looking in Utils and couldn't find anything about util-linux or even
linux. Went cygwin.com and Search Packages. Looked for more. I don't
find any package that has it. I do see things about less.

OK so where's more hiding?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Your child may be an honor student but you're still an idiot.