Username and Computer Name

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Tue May 15 15:27:00 GMT 2012

On 05/14/2012 08:19 PM, Pascal J. Bourguignon wrote:
> max@kalani.com writes:
>
>> Could you please explain more into detail on how to obtain a PS1?
> What else can we tell you?  You've been explained how to learn about it,
> and you haven't.  What can we do?
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think!

Max, if you are having difficulty with such basic concepts then perhaps
Cygwin is not for you. If you wish to muddle through you will need to do
your own homework. This means when somebody says something like "Google
<this>" you Google <this> then do a lot of reading, thinking and
formulate questions based on your research if needed. Nobody here will
put the knowledge in your head.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Very funny Scotty - now beam down my clothes.