Problem when installing Net::SSH2 via CPAN - libssh2 not found

Fri May 11 06:54:00 GMT 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 21:36 -0300, Ricardo Caldeira wrote:
> I'm trying to install Net:SSH2 via CPAN, but I'm stuck with the
> libssh2 library.After executing "install Net::SSH2" the following
> message is received (after running make and doing some other stuff):

The problem appears to be in inc/Devel/CheckLib.pm, so you'll need to
take that upstream.  In the meantime, passing inc=/usr/include
lib=/usr/lib to the perl Makefile.PL step allows the build to succeed.

Yaakov