[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: {emacs,emacs-X11,emacs-el}-24.0.96-1 (TEST)

Tue May 1 00:49:00 GMT 2012

On 30/04/2012 4:08 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
> Test releases of the emacs, emacs-X11, and emacs-el packages
> (24.0.96-1) are now available.  This is a pretest for the upcoming
> release of emacs-24.1.
>
> Emacs users are encouraged to try it and report any problems to the
> cygwin mailing list.
I'm experiencing regular seg faults, often while using gdb but not
always (switching between buffers is another big offender). I'm not sure
what other information I can provide, other than the EIP=610CF707
reported in the .stackdump file...

Also, gdb-mi seems to be alpha quality, is it supposed to be fully
usable and stable at this point? (and is there a way to disable it and
return to --annotate=3?)

Ryan