1.7.11-1 Update returns non-zero exit codes for coreutils

Wed Mar 28 17:18:00 GMT 2012

On 3/28/2012 1:04 PM, Brian Wilson wrote:
> While I can run the Cygwin terminal window, there appears to be a very serious
> issue as I can't run commands like "cd", "ls", or "cygcheck" either.

Can you tell us what this means?  How did you determine that you can't run
these commands?

> I can't run cygcheck or I would try to give the output as an attachment.

So you're saying c:\cygwin\bin\cygcheck.exe doesn't run from cmd.exe?
True for c:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe too?  What feedback do you get?

--
Larry