rsync ERROR: out of memory in flist_expand [sender]

Richard Ivarson RiIvarson@gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:32:00 GMT 2012

Bruno, is this rsync problem maybe related to my rsync problem which I
mentioned recently in the thread "Rsync stops inmid of synchronisation" ?

(My latest post there was: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.cygwin/132270
... but I don't know how to link to the entire thread.)

-Richard