[bug] Something fishy going on with sqlite3...

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Mar 15 20:14:00 GMT 2012

René Berber <r.berber@computer.org> writes:
> The obvious question: what is your $TMP ?

Obvious maybe — but TMP doesn't get invoked.  :-)

SQLite tries to create the file in the current working directory.
Again, if I do that from a windows console window, all is well, if I do
it from mintty I get an access denied error.

> You may remember a recent thread about temporary directories, then they
> where changed in base-files.

I've set a new TMP and TEMP just to see if anyhting would change, but it
doesn't.  I've checked the permissions and ACLs on those directories as
well.

Regards,
Achim.