Ask for help on running interactive cmd in Mintty!

Earnie Boyd earnie@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 26 11:14:00 GMT 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:50 AM, Tian You wrote:
>>> Yes, still the same problem, here is current output of "cygcheck.exe
>>> -v ssh" (only C:\Cygwin\bin\ssh.exe):
>>
>> If you try the latest snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots does
>> it resolve the issue?
>>

> I did not try that because I'm going to deliver my application within
> cygwin, and cannot count on a snapshot.
> Do you have any idea about how to debug in this case? Some way can
> lead us to the root cause?

You must try the most recent snapshot to determine if the bug is fixed
already.  Why try to debug it if it is fixed?

Also, there is no need to add my personal email address to the response.

--
Earnie