environment variables & mks toolkit - patch opportunity?

Earnie Boyd earnie@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 26 13:28:00 GMT 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 6:43 PM, M. Sebastian Comella wrote:
> My question is this: is there an opportunity to patch something in
> Cygwin's startup "chain" to detect unsavory environment variables and
> warn users in some fashion?

Create a .bat file that is used in the desktop shortcut to start
Cygwin.  You can add or remove what ever variables need to be added or
removed.  Copy the start command from the desktop shortcut to use as
the command once the environment is set.

--
Earnie