Cygwin fresh install imports Windows PATH which includes spaces causing errors

Aaron Schneider notstop@users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 25 18:12:00 GMT 2012

On 25/07/2012 16:56, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Aaron Schneider wrote:
>>
>> Oh no I meant I removed the cygwin's make, the nokia's make is still
>> present, never removed it in the end. The makefile is in perfect condition,
>> even I tried it on a empty dir and the result is the same.
>
> If you're not using the Cygwin tools including make then we cannot
> help you with the problem.  The only resolution is to install the
> Cygwin make to overcome the issue.  But this also means that the
> Makefile must conform to POSIX paths.

There's nothing to "solve" actually, I removed from PATH the paths that
are no longer useful to me, among those that Symbian one that I no
longer use.