FAQ and Documentation translation to other languages

SPC spedraja@gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 20:58:00 GMT 2012

On the comments of Andrey, I've started with the translation into
Spanish (from Spain) this afternoon. I have used the Google translator
for a first translation and then review the results in detail. In this
case the translation to Spanish provided by Google was acceptable.

Of course, I didn't front yet the body of the FAQ :-)

Regards
Sergio

2012/7/22 Andrey Repin