pthread help

LMH lmh_users-groups@molconn.com
Thu Jul 12 22:53:00 GMT 2012

Sorry for the confusion. It is probably better classified as a Linux
emulator. I think of it more or less as a virtualized OS, but that's not
exactly right either (I don't think it has it's own kernel, etc).

I meant to make an analogy of the different between installing and
configuring an OS, and installing/configuring/using applications that
run on the OS, to point out that the previous post was more like the
latter. I guess I didn't do that very well.

LMH