CTRL+C is not working with java on latest cygwin 1.7.15

saltnlight5 saltnlight5@gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:55:00 GMT 2012

I do have the latest cygwin install. In fact I re-installed just today and
it's still not working.

I printed the full version in my previous email. Was that not the lastest
cygwin version?

K Stahl wrote:

> Just tested with this against the latest release version (1.7.15) and
> everything works as expected.
>
> Example:
> public final class Test {
>         System.out.println("This shall hang until CTRL-C is pressed...");
>         for (;;);
>     }
> }
>
> javac -cp . Test.java
> java -cp . Test
>
> Press CTRL-C and you are returned to the terminal.
>
> --

-----
----
Zemian Deng