1.7.15: periodically losing network interfaces under Win7 x64

Ed eph123@hughes2000.com
Wed Jul 4 21:30:00 GMT 2012

Under normal circumstances, I have 9 network interfaces (between VPN,
wireless, etc).  These show up when I first start a bash shell with
"ipconfig /all".  However, periodically cygwin seems to be losing
access to all network interfaces.  When this happens, I only see the
basic "Windows IP Configuration" header with my hostname & DNS
information.

I've tried starting the bash session as administrator with the same
result.  Not even sure how to debug this one.  Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks!