slow ssh login on a cygwin machine

Ilya Dogolazky ilya.dogolazky@nokia.com
Wed Feb 29 14:40:00 GMT 2012

Hi !

02/28/2012 05:50 PM, ext Corinna Vinschen пишет:
> Oh, and then again...  did you install the bash-completion package on
> the server?  It's known to result in such delays sometimes.  I never
> used it myself so I don't know what it's doing.  Somebody else might
> know more here.

That would be a surprise, because the main delay (marked by XXX in the
attachment to my first e-mail) is happening after "public key offer".
Anyway, I removed this bash-completion package and nothing changed.

By the way: what is the proper way to remove one single package? I
marked it as "Uninstall" and the setup.exe started to reinstall all
other packages. Is it really intended behaviour?

Cheers,

Ilya