Intermittent failures retrieving process exit codes - snapshot test requested

marco atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 09:06:00 GMT 2012

On 12/22/2012 4:14 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 09:49:43PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I actually tried Xserver before submitting my change so it certainly isn't
>> a consistent problem.
>
> Sorry, I take that back.  I tried Xserver before backing out parts of the
> other change and never retried it.  Marco is right.  It's definitely broken.
> I've checked in a new change and am regenerating a snapshot.
>
> cgf

glad to be useful

20121222 : Xserver works fine and the false loop does not stop.

However lftp is still broken

$ lftp
lftp :~> open -u xxxxxxx  matzeri.altervista.org
       1 [main] lftp 1092 select_stuff::wait: WaitForMultipleObjects
failed, Win32 error 6

(I have the impression it worked after your last select changes, but I
am unable to replicate)

Regards
Marco