Side-by-side configuration is incorrect reported as permission denied

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Mon Aug 13 17:57:00 GMT 2012

> You can't be bothered to leave the high horse, right?
I like horses. Neigh, neigh as they say! :-)
> Did we really sound like people *not* trying to solve this problem?
I didn't say that. All that remains is to see if you actually do solve
the problem... I'm not holding my breath...
> Unfortunately not every solution is the best one, it always depends on
> the perspective from where you're looking at it. But you apparently
> don't want to see that.
What so ever gave you that idea? I understand the perspective that you
are seeing this from and I admit it makes it a tough nut to crack. Do
you understand mine?
> So, ok, probably you're right, we're obviously not interested. So be
> it. Corinna
Cool, I'll drop out of this too.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.