Please test snapshots

Achim Gratz Stromeko@NexGo.DE
Thu Aug 9 08:07:00 GMT 2012

Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> NexGo.DE> writes:
> The X server is still running as well as a number of other X applications.

Something's wrong here with the new snapshot and signal handling / job control
in conjunction with X and the newest snapshot... this morning the shell
proclaimed (I left it running overnight) after the first command:

[1]  - Done                          gitk --all

However, I have only started one gitk since starting X and it is still running.

Regards,
Achim.