[bug] Something fishy going on with sqlite3...

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Tue Apr 3 23:58:00 GMT 2012

On 4/3/2012 8:05 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:

> The solution to this riddle: sqlite3 wrongly infers Cygwin as SQLITE_OS_WIN.
> Forcing a define for SQLITE_OS_UNIX produces an executable that works with temp
> store to disk even when the user is not an administrator.
>
> Additionally, the good folks at SQLite.org changed their naming scheme, so I've
> had to come up with a new cygport definition.

Send me the cygport file and I'll build new sqlite3 packages.

(If you're wondering why I haven't responded to this thread before now,
it's because this is the first post to the thread that told me there was
a problem with the package.)

--
Warren Young
Cygwin sqlite3 package maintainer