[ANNOUNCEMENT] Test update: perl-5.14.1-1

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Sat Sep 17 20:41:00 GMT 2011

perl has been updated to 5.14.1-1 as test in the Experimental section.

This is to build dependent packages.
I do not plan to change these packages.
I'm shipping for the next six weeks my cygwin PC to the US and am not
easily reachable. So you have plenty of time to test it.

I added a new subpackage perl_vendor which includes all formerly shipped
vendor_perl modules, which are mainly required to build and test and
report test results of other CPAN modules.

I also added a new subpackage perl_debuginfo which includes stripped
debug symbols as in fedora. They might come handy if you want to debug
into perl or perl XS modules.

Runtime requirements: (versions given or later)

   libgdbm4
   libdb4.5
   crypt
   libexpat1
   libbz2_1
   libssp0
   libgcc1

Non-base build requirements: (versions given or later)
   gcc-4.x
   libbz2-devel
   zlib-1.2.x
   binutils
   make
   libgdbm-devel
   libdb4.5-devel
   libexpat-devel

at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.