36 seconds to do /usr/bin/ls, mkdir and other commands

J.V. jvsrvcs@gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:21:00 GMT 2011

This did the trick, thanks:

Uninstalling:
     git-completion (bash completion would not un-install without
uninstalling this as well)
     bash completion

both uninstalled and I have a fast ls and made my VM usable again.

thanks!

J.V.