rebaseall and cygstdc++-6.dll

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d@gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 01:56:00 GMT 2011

Hi All,

Just a heads up around an issue I encountered with rtorrent after
executing rebaseall. I ran in to some forking issues so I executed
rebaseall after which rtorrent started to crash constantly during
various operations.  Through trial and error I narrowed it down to
cygstdc++-6.dll being rebased.  As a result I updated rebaseall to
exclude cygstdc++ (at line 110) by adding "-e '/cygstdc++-6.dll$/d'".

I'm not sure what the issue is with rebasing cygstdc++-6.dll, but I
figured I should share my findings in case someone else runs in to a
similar issue.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe