Alternative to iconv

Walter Barnes walter.barnes05@gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:42:00 GMT 2011

Thanks Eric, I had previously ran the setup utility and searched for
iconv and found only the libraries (libiconv and libiconv2). Also,
libiconv2 was pre-installed but I was still getting "command not found"
when I attempted to run iconv. I went ahead and installed the libiconv
package in addition to libiconv2 and it works now... maybe a note in the
package description that libiconv2 does not include the executable?

Thanks again,
Walter