1.7.9-1 Exec SSH hangs on windows 7 and 2008 server

Pierre-Yves, Lafonta plafonta@amabis.fr
Mon Nov 21 15:43:00 GMT 2011

Hello,

If those informations could help in anyway ... ( or give workaround for
people face to same problem)
I tried install other SSH servers to reproduce (or not) my problem:

winsshd 5.26 is OK
mobaSSH is KO

Regards,