chere, mksh and pdksh

Ronald Fischer ynnor@mm.st
Mon Nov 21 10:15:00 GMT 2011

I would like to use "chere" to create a context menu for a terminal
running ksh.

I have installed mksh, since pdksh is marked as obsolete. However, the
chere man-page says that it expects pdksh, if I want a Korn Shell. What
is the best way to proceed?

- Install pdksh too, although it is obsolete?
- Create a symlink /usr/bin/pkdsh, to point to mksh?

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <ronaldf@eml.cc>
+  If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,