Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit installation error and python

Fri Nov 11 14:25:00 GMT 2011

On Nov 11 06:16, Gerald Baggett wrote:
> Try rebaseall.  See /usr/share/doc/rebase/README.
>

> Corinna
>
> I have already tried that already and this is the results to even that

0x380000 or 0x3F0000 are pretty weird addresses for a DLL.  This
should only happen, if a DLL isn't rebased, or if DLLs collide.

What rebase package version did you use?  If you used the latest 4.0.1,
you can call `rebase -s -i'.  This prints the list of DLLs which have
been rebased in the latest run, together with their default load
addresses and size.  If adjacent DLLs collide, `rebase -s -i' will print
an asterisk right after the size at the end of the line.  Search for
select.dll and see if it collides with another DLL.  If so, run
rebaseall again.

Corinna

Red Hat