setup and mintty (was Re: New setup.exe release?)

KHMan keinhong@gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:54:00 GMT 2011

On 5/25/2011 11:26 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:

>>> FYI:
>>> http://cygutils.fruitbat.org/mintty-font-test/
>>[snip snip]
>
>> Consolas on Windows 7 indeed is much improved.

Liberation Mono should get a mention too. It is hinted for the
small font sizes, great for those who prefer old-style crisp
hinted glyphs. I use it on mintty for Cygwin.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)