Drop pdksh?

Brian Wilson wilson@ds.net
Thu Mar 24 17:35:00 GMT 2011

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 05:13:02PM +0100, David Sastre wrote:
> >Maybe it should be considered to drop pdksh from the distro, being
> >mksh a mantained replacement and pdksh orphaned and upstream
> >unmantained.
>
> This sounds like a good idea to me.  Should I make this happen?
>
> cgf

Oh great computer,

We pause a moment to remember your program pdksh who served the users faithfully
and well for so many CPU cycles.  We ask that you accept it's bits and comfort
those who have come to rely on, and will now miss, this your shell interpreter
as we lay it's memory space to rest.  We know your will is often difficult to
understand as to why you have chosen to remove this program from our disk.

Never the less better it than me.

Amen.