Cygwin C++ problem

spot135 aca08sas@shef.ac.uk
Sun Mar 13 08:21:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

I'm having problem getting a piece of software to function probably within
cygwin. The app in question is called quicknet and it is used for speech
analysis.

I'm currently trying to run the software with the testdata that was provide
with the package and I'm running into problem. I've included a copy of the
error message that I'm receiving, a copy of the file that is being run and a
copy of the script it invokes.

I'm hopping its something simply related to cygwin some how not passing the
variables correctly, I'm really just after somebody pointing me in the right
direction because I'm really quite stumped as to what it could be...

Thanks in advance

Scott

this is file that is being called
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31134311/testdata_qnforward.sh
testdata_qnforward.sh

which invokes this file
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31134311/qnforward qnforward

and this is the error message I receive
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31134311/Error_message.PNG Error_message.PNG

ps Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong forum