grub install with cygwin

J.V. jvsrvcs@gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:44:00 GMT 2011

I have two disks in my box that are non linux.  On one disk is found
Windows 7 and am having issues installing
grub that comes with cygwin.

How can I contact the person that compiled / packaged grub for cygwin
for a fix for this?

It does not create the default /etc/defaults/grub file and there are a
number of other things I am having issues with that deal with
the packaging and execution of grub.

I have tried installing grub using a Linux distro (CentOS) but this is
not possible (as per their list).

Also the grub list cannot help because this is a cygwin specific issue.

J.V.