MinGW cross-compiler: missing libraries

Zouzou internet@123gen.com
Tue Jun 14 17:10:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

I would first like to congratulate everyone involved in getting the
long-awaited MinGW cross-compiler out. Much appreciated.

There is a program I would like to compile with it, that depends on the
bfd and iberty libraries. These are provided by a standard MinGW install
(with "mingw-get install gcc") but are not part of the MinGW
cross-compiler packages in Cygwin.
I have checked the mingw64 packages and they don't seem to contain these
libraries either.

Have I missed a dependency, or are they just not part of the distribution?

Thanks,
Zouzou