Can't start graphic menu in remote machine

Ciro ciro.vilchez@gft.com
Wed Jul 20 11:19:00 GMT 2011

Hi Dima,

I'm running Cygwin/X, yes, I can run xterm or rxvt locally, in fact I could
run the graphic interface in the remote server until I installed the new
Cygwin/X. I'm not sur ewhat the problem could be.