Looking for pointers to extended installation help

Larry W. Virden lvirden@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 14:11:00 GMT 2011

A few years ago, I attempted to install cygwin on Windows XP and found that despite following the standard instructions, I was unsuccessful in getting cron to run, had some problems with gcc, etc.

Are there additional cygwin tutorials, guides, helps, books  that might provide more in-depth help for someone not particularly knowledgable in administering a unix setup?  Maybe something oriented towards someone with more Windows experience?

Thank you for any pointers you might be able to provide.

--
Tcl - It's the real thing. http://wiki.tcl.tk/
http://www.facebook.com/lvirden/