STC for libapr1 failure

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Fri Aug 26 00:39:00 GMT 2011


For a while now, the test cases that come with libapr1 have been
bombing with this message:

  *** fatal error - NtCreateEvent(lock): 0xC0000035

I finally took some time to investigate and have extracted a STC
that demonstrates the problem.

It's been a decade since I did any C programming, so I'm not really
sure that the STC is valid. However, it does work on my Debian
box. (I know that doesn't really mean anything, but it's the best I
can do.)

I've tried this on my Win7-64 box running the 20110822 snapshot and
on a WinXP VM running 1.7.9. I get the same results in both places.

Regards,
David

-- 
David Rothenberger  ----  daveroth@acm.org

The First Rule of Program Optimization:
        Don't do it.

The Second Rule of Program Optimization (for experts only!):
        Don't do it yet.
                -- Michael Jackson
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: stc-flock-fork.c
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20110826/7b5fa832/attachment.c>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple


More information about the Cygwin mailing list