Does not work well: rlwrap + rxvt + cmd

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Wed Aug 24 16:04:00 GMT 2011

On 08/24/11 08:52, Ronald of Steiermark wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:39 -0700, "Andrew DeFaria"<Andrew@DeFaria.com>
> wrote:
>>> I would like to run cmd.exe within a rxvt terminal on Windows 7.
>> My question is why? Why do you want to run cmd.exe?
> For instance, to test the cruel BAT files which we are going to deliver.
How 'bout: $ cmd /c cruel.bat

? Would you really need more?

I don't know. I stay way from .bat files...

>> I also find the cmd shell and command language inferior
> Language? I wouldn't even call this crap a "language"...
I was being kind.

>> in that there's
>> nothing special or even convenient in cmd that can't be done even
>> quicker and better in bash.
> Yep, though right now I'm fancying zsh.
Where it makes sense, it's always good to go with what a lot of people
go with. How many Solaris machines have zsh installed?

> But we are all slaves to those who pay us...
I pay myself! I'm incorporated and I employ myself. I hate being my own
slave but it does have it's advantages. The "boss", however, can be a
real a-hole if you know what I mean! ;-)

--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free Is that sex