/etc/fstab

J.V. jvsrvcs@gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:18:00 GMT 2011

What is the exact line I should put in /etc/fstab to get C:\ mounted to
/c   on Windows 7?

How do I edit the documentation to put this line as the very first line
in that section for /etc/fstab?

I really do not care about all the crap I have to read there, I just
want the frikken line to put in the file.

The documentation makes me think.  Please do not make me think.

Is there a reason this does not come by default?  Is cygwin installed on
non windows systems like Linux?

jeez, why is this so complicated?  Why am I forced to think about crap
like this?

J.V.