gdb-7.3.50-1 and insight

Arthur Norman acn1@cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 8 08:53:00 GMT 2011

> The package no longer contains the "insight" graphical
> debugger.  Time permitting, there will be a separate package introduced
> for insight.

I try to write my code so that it never has bugs - and certainly never the
sort that need gdb. However when I have problems I find insight very much
my favourite way to breakpoint, step and generally sort things out. So a
version that once again runs under cygwin and ideally supports the
i686-w64 and x86_64-w64 mingw32 builds too would be very nice. SO this is
just to say that if you do find time then there will be people to
appreciate it.
     Arthur