Windows7 STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION and gcc/g++ linking problems

Tomas Staig tomas.staig@gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:27:00 GMT 2011

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 13:44 -0400, Tomas Staig wrote:
>
>> First I'll state that this is most probably not BLODA (unless some
>> default program that comes with W7 provokes it),
>>

> FWIW, Windows Defender is a default component of recent versions of
> Windows, including Win7, and is BLODA.
>

> Yaakov

Thank you for your reply, Windows Defender was indeed running,
although after stopping the service(from Windows Defender configuration)
the same problem still happens. I tried restarting the system (with
Windows Defender deactivated) just in case, but received the same outcome.

I even tried stopping all the services the system allowed me with no
better results.

Is there anything else I could try? I'm quite confident now that this is
not BLODA.

Thanks again.