missing pthread.h in building 64-bit aaplications

kenny@ca heqing.gugle@gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:01:00 GMT 2010

I guess I found the reason why x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc can't locate pthread.h.
It's because a macro
     #if HAVE_PTHREAD
    #include <pthread.h>
is used in source files, but the macro is not defined by mingw, about which
I found it existiing before according to google search. I re-built it after
the macro was commentted, and pthread.h was in. How is your thinking?

Another, I added -v and dependency output showed
usr\x86_64-w64-mingw32\sys-root\mingw\include was in. So the search path
mechanism is not a problem.